Locks play an important role in our lives. They protect our families and belongings. They secure our businesses and stores. They serve different purposes whether they are used for exterior doors, interior doors, residential or commercial purposes. When you need door locks repair install & service in the Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Manhattan and NYC areas, call us 718 445-9200. We provide fast arrival and affordable prices. Our locally owned company makes your locksmith priorities our own.
Residential Locksmith Services
Whether you need new front door locks, a jimmy proof lock, an entree lock or a new bedroom door lock, our NY company can deliver. Call us 718 445-9200 for a wide variety of door locks repair install & service. We help homeowners throughout Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Manhattan and NYC each and every day with Kwikset locks, Medeco lock, Mul-T-Lock, Master Lock, Baldwin, Schlage, Arrow, Yale, Adams rite locks, MARKS USA and Corbin Russwin brands of products. Here are some basics to help you make the best decision for your home.
* High security locks. These locks require that the person seeking entry into a home holds the key to the lock. They are designed to be protected against picking or tampering so that if unauthorized entry occurs, there is clear evidence that someone has been trying to break into the home. This may include drilled holes to remove the lock or a broken window or door. For more information on high security locks from Kwikset, Medeco lock, Mul-T-Lock or Master Lock, call us 718 445-9200.
* Profile cylinders and a mortise cylinder. A mortise lock requires an opening where a component of the lock must slide into a specific pocket to work properly. Both profile cylinders and a mortise cylinder function as that pocket. We can provide locks and a lock cylinder from Baldwin, Schlage, Arrow, Kwikset and Yale.
* Key in knob locks. These are the old fashioned locks that require a key to fit into a lock built into a door knob. Lock manufacturers such as Kwikset, Medeco lock, Mul-T-Lock and Master Lock provide a key in knob lock cylinder and related products.
* Rim dead bolt locks. A rim lock is mounted on the inside of an exterior door and frame with the bolt sliding into a rim cylinder. Rim dead bolt locks can be opened from the outside of the home with a key. These dead bolt locks can be purchased from Adams rite locks, Kwikset, MARKS USA and Corbin Russwin. A rim lock and a rim cylinder are excellent additions to your front door.
* Jimmy proof dead bolt locks. These locks are commonly found in apartments and sometimes in homes. Because of its position on the door and the fact that you need to control two parts of a vertical bolt, they make wonderful security door locks for NY residents. Call us 718 445-9200 for more details on jimmy proof locks from Baldwin, Schlage, Arrow, and Yale.
Commercial Locksmith Services
* Magnetic lock. This kind of lock uses an electromagnet and an armature unit and are often found in commercial applications. Fail safe magnetic locks automatically unlock when the power goes out while fail secure magnetic locks stay locked and secure when a business loses power. It is one product we provide as part of our door locks repair install & service. For more information about Adams rite locks, MARKS USA and Corbin Russwin, call us 718 445-9200.
* Master key systems. Master key systems are critical for larger businesses with multiple levels of security. In this system, certain keys will unlock everything related to the business while other keys provide access to only designated areas. As a result, particular employees may have access to an entree lock, gate locks, storeroom lock or classroom lock only while the president of the company can access anything within the corporate building.
* Security lock. Our organization provides a wide variety of security locks for business and commercial application. Our lock cylinders are of the highest quality, and we provide main door locks, gate locks, safe locks or file cabinet locks to help businesses successfully secure their products, materials and information.
* Key cut by code. Locksmiths have access to alphanumeric codes that can set unique lock combinations for a variety of locks. By using key cut by code, locks can be changed as needed. Kwikset is one manufacturer that is known for key cut by code locks.
Our experienced staff is well versed to provide exceptional door locks repair install & service. Whether you are looking for an entree lock, gate locks, storeroom lock or classroom lock, contact our professionals to help. Call us 718 445-9200 in the Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Manhattan and NYC areas. Our locally owned NY company offers fast arrival and affordable prices.
Write a Comment